This service provides the capabilities of a corporate office telephone switchboard
without the need to buy and maintain one. It can be customised to provide a
range of facilities that best suit the manner in which you wish to present your
company or image.
The standard facilities provided by the Switchboard are :
- All calls are answered by a voice menu (eg 'Press 1 for Sales, press 2 for
Support' etc) that is fully configurable via the web. The configuration options
includes the ability to create message prompts through text-to-speech conversion.
- Fax line. The system will allow for fax calls to be received. When this
occurs the system will transfer the call to a fax line which wil convert the
incoming fax to an email before sending to the nominated address.
- 10 options available (keys 0 to 9).
- Welcome message and Menu Options message, menu message is repeatable.
- Timeout options allow the running of a different service if no option is
- Menu can be repeated 1 to 9 times if no option is selected.
Note: In the Callagenix environment the Switchboard simply acts as a voice
menu for your other services, such as Answerphone, Call Diversion, Information
Line and Group Divert etc, rather than performing these functions itself. You
should set these services up before creating the Switchboard.
For more information on how this service is set up, click
For details of other services, click here.